Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Green Bay

Two weeks ago, we arrived in Wisconsin to visit my (Kayt’s) family. Here are some highlights from our week in Green Bay:

-Strawberry-picking with my mom at a local farm



-Enjoying lunch with Liz and Leah, two friends I grew up with in Green Bay.

-Babysitting for Dan and Tricia Jackson, our friends who are planting a church in Green Bay. We love Dan, Tricia, and their three kids because they are a gospel-centered family on a mission.

-Painting a house for a needy family in Green Bay as part of a church service project.


















-Spending an afternoon at Kelly Lake with our friends Caty and Dillon, who are getting married next December. Caty is one my life-long best friends.




-Taking a day trip to Door County to have dinner with my grandparents. My nana made a delicious gluten-free dinner, and we enjoyed catching up with them and sitting on their deck.


-Celebrating my sisters’ birthdays early, since we will be in Taiwan when they turn 16 at the end of July. I took Grace to get her first pedicure, and took Natalie out for sushi. I was thankful to get to spend this time with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment