Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Best of the West


Spending time in Colorado makes our impending move increasingly painful. Until I arrived at my parents’, I maintained a nomadic attitude, eager to roam the world. Returning home brings a sense of rest and enjoyment that I forget until each time I experience it anew.

Unique experiences couple with familiar sights granting a peace of mind that I have yet to experience elsewhere. Freedom to seize life and enjoy it flows from my family and community. Each day offers new and exciting adventures. Yesterday, for example, included brilliant Biblical teaching, a rock show by my brother’s band in the local park, a rock cave expedition, and a movie with my dad. I anticipate my departure but remember the difficulty that comes with leaving this place.


Take a peek into my world at home; listen to my brother’s band:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xh93GE7JBlc&feature=related

-Kalan

No comments:

Post a Comment