Friday, May 20, 2011

The Long and Short of It


Since our move to Taiwan almost one year ago, I have been afraid to get my hair cut. Foreign coworkers have told me horror stories of haircuts in Taiwan. I guess I don't really blame hairdressers here...I mean, foreigners aren't terribly common, and curly-haired foreigners are even more rare. One curly-haired girl told me that her hairdresser didn't know how to cut curly hair, so she straightened it first, and then cut it! Needless to say, that didn't turn out so well.

Fortunately, I recently discovered a hair stylist named Sandra who worked in L.A. for many years. She seemed trustworthy, so I finally decided to cut my hair short--something I've wanted to try for a while.

As I walked into Dra's Hair Lab I felt nervous, but Sandra and Roz quickly put me at ease. The whole experience was great! I couldn't be happier with my fun new hair.

Before:


After:




I highly recommend Dra's Hair Lab to other foreigners in Taipei.
Address: 2F, #175 Zhongxiao E. Rd. Sec. 5, Taipei
Phone: (02) 2768-6038

No comments:

Post a Comment