Saturday, March 19, 2011

生日快樂!...Happy Birthday!

Kalan and I recently celebrated our first birthdays in Taiwan. We felt so blessed and loved by our friends and family, both near and far.

For Kalan, we had a KTV party with cake...(yes, that is an iPhone candle...ha!):


My special day started with an early morning breakfast with friends...


...and ended with flowers and and date night. :)


Yesterday evening we had a birthday party at our house...


...and it was fun to introduce friends from different parts of our lives to each other.



Also, a BIG thank you to our families who sent us wonderful care packages...we have been enjoying gluten-free macaroni and cheese, new clothes and razor blades, and U.S. standard size measuring cups...just to name a few of the fun (and useful!) gifts we received. :)

Finally, my sisters gave me a special "electronic" birthday present that I wanted to share. They sang this song for us before our wedding. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment