Thursday, December 27, 2012

2012 Christmas Day

In the morning we opened gifts, skyped home, and enjoyed hanging out as a family.

Keira got the book, "We're Going On A Bear Hunt."  It's one of our favorites.
Kalan got new Greek textbooks.  (If you think that's nerdy,  just wait...)
I got materials to make my own laundry detergent and face wash!  
 Keira also gave Kalan and I a wonderful present: she slept 7.5 hours straight on Christmas Eve!


In the afternoon, we had a Christmas party with our church small group.  We ate pizza, exchanged gifts, and played games.











Especially at Christmas, we miss our family and friends in the States.

Yet this time of year also reminds us how thankful we are for our church "family" in Taipei.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. This made me laugh so. You two are just like my husband and I. That Greek textbook looks familiar, and one of the things I brought back from the states was castor oil to make my own face wash. :) Couldn't just get it in a pharmacy here, they said I needed a prescription. Merry Christmas, looks like you had a lovely one.

    ReplyDelete