Sunday, November 9, 2014

The Week in Review, Vol. 10

The week's highlights in no particular order..

1. Jude moved out of our bedroom.  Yay for reading in bed with the light on!


2. I started volume 4 of my Chinese textbook series.  Goal: to finish it before having another baby.


3. Cooler weather = lots of playtime at the park!


4. Sushi dates at a new place we discovered in our neighborhood.  


Each piece is only 15-60 cents (USD) and sooo good!


5. Our girl is growing up!  Here she's waiting for the bus before church.


6.  Our friend Matt came to visit for several days!


7. Matt and Kalan went hiking.


8. We got to introduce Matt to our neighborhood...


9.  ...and I was reminded how much I love our city and how thankful I am to live here, even though it's hard sometimes.


Have a great week, everyone.

--Kayt




No comments:

Post a Comment