Saturday, August 16, 2014

The Week in Review Vol. 4

This week: 6 things I'm thankful for and the quotable Keira

This week I'm thankful for...

1. A good friend who took me out for dinner "just because." 

2. The Taiwan receipt lottery.  We won $125!

3. Water!



4. These two.  They make me smile, make me tired, and help me grow.


5.  The way Keira says "kerkle" (circle)


6. Housework helpers


The quotable Keira:

(Overheard as she's talking to her baby doll)
"Pray, baby!  Thank you...thank you...thank you....Amen!"


One night this week I made bread.  I told Keira she had to wait until dinner to eat some.  Five minutes later, I came back to find this:


Me (trying to look stern): "Keira, who ate the bread?"
Keira, eyes wide and mouth full: "Umm.........Jude!"



Have a great week.

--Kayt



No comments:

Post a Comment