Friday, September 13, 2013

We're Back

We're back in Taiwan after five awesome weeks spent with family and friends in the USA.


Here's a quick family update...


Keira's happy to be making daily trips to her favorite neighborhood park again.  She's also fully recovered after coming down with roseola infantum (a high fever followed by a rash).  It wasn't too fun, but we did enjoy the extra cuddles.


Kalan is adjusting to his new teaching job and is really enjoying it.  He's also doing a great job as a part-time stay-at-home dad while I'm at Chinese class each morning.  Each day I come home to find lunch prepared on the table, and all the clean laundry hung up to dry on the balcony!  I could get used to this. ;)


This was yesterday's composition homework entitled "My Day."  Two weeks ago, I didn't even know how to write "I" in Chinese, so you can imagine how most of my free time has been spent recently.  

It's good to be back.





1 comment: