Friday, April 13, 2012

A Baby Story Begins


Baby Spencer is on the way!

We found out the good news on February 6th (happy birthday, Kalan!) and couldn't be more excited.

When my family came to visit in March, we were able to share our joy with them-- in person! (What a blessing!)




Here are some quick answers to FAQs:

When are you due? October 8th.
Are you having the baby in Taiwan? Yes. We enjoy excellent health care here. The baby will be an American citizen.
Will you continue teaching? I will stay home full-time next year. Kalan will continue teaching.
Will you find out if it's a boy or a girl? Yes. In the meantime, we have a nickname: Zhen Zhu (Chinese for "precious pearl").
How are you feeling? I had bad morning sickness for several weeks, but now that I'm in the second trimester I'm feeling much better!
When are you coming back to America? Summer 2013, Lord willing.

Thanks for all your support as we start this new season of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment